Looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the team!
Financial and advisory firm.
• Supporting FP&A function by preparing management reporting and analysis for all expenses, headcount, allocations, and business unit product P&Ls.
• Liaising with corporate FP&A on business group performance vs. business plans and business metrics.
• Partnering with the business across Product, Operations, and Sales to develop the annual operating budget including operating expenses, headcount, compensation and capex.
• Synthesizing large amounts of raw data and financial information to communicate a meaningful story to business partners.
• Acting as a key contact for the CFO team to the business and across the organization for financial data requests and ad-hoc analysis.
• Manage the general ledger hierarchy for new product codes, cost centers and business areas.
• Monitoring the monthly close process as it relates to expenses and headcount.
• Preparing monthly and quarterly financial information for Management discussing year to date performance against business plan and financial outlook.
• Developing processes and tools to identify automation opportunities and improve efficiency of CFO team.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable internal and external accounting standards and financial policies.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
• Approximately 6 to 10 years of Finance experience with at least 3 years in a finance role supporting a business unit.
• Strong quantitative, financial, and analytical skills.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and comfortable working with large data sets and various systems.
• Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, and Hyperion