Top Performing Private Equity Fund hiring a Senior Fund Accountant!
$30B AUM Private Equity Fund
3 days in / 2 Remote
Fully Paid Benefits
We are looking for a colleague to join our Private Equity Fund Accounting team.
• Join team responsible for financial reporting of one or more closed-end Private Equity funds under hybrid work environment (3 days/week in office)
• Prepare and review quarterly accounting packages, financial statements and various ad hoc deliverables in collaboration with the third-party administrator
• Prepare capital allocations, capital contribution and distributions, including carried interest calculations
• Work directly with various internal teams, drive the accounting and reporting process for the private equity and/or real estate funds, capturing investment activity, fee and expense accruals, liquidity management and other activity
• Prepare responses to investor requests and ad hoc queries for internal and external parties
• Extensive interaction with various teams within the Firm and external service providers, such as the third-party administrator and auditors, to ensure efficiency in reporting to investors and other stakeholders
• Leverage strong process mindset and/or technology skills to identify and implement process improvements across the team and with the business.
• Participate in technology initiatives and other ad hoc requests to support the Private Equity and/or Real Estate businesses
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 2-5 years of professional experience in public and/or private accounting, or as a consultant, with a focus on the financial services sector (preferably in audit or asset management)
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• CPA preferred
• Proactive and positive attitude; energetic and cooperative team player; desire to contribute and improve efficiency
• Strong attention to detail; analytical mindset
• Desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task; sound judgement
• Technology skills – advanced Excel skills required; technical and data management a big plus (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
• Ability to learn new systems and custom technology solutions