Global Private Equity Fund in NYC is seeking a Senior Management Company Accountant.
• $65B AUM – firm has been in place for 40+ years
• Consistent hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm daily
• 99% Employee Retention Ratio – unparalleled within Financial Services!!
• Fully paid benefits for the employee and all family members
• Seamless Account
• Management of expenses including the auditing and coding of invoices.
• Ensure policy and procedures are adhered to for invoices and expense reports.
• Monthly review of the trial balance and general ledger activity to ensure the validity of account balances and the proper coding/vouching of invoices.
• Monthly preparation of account fluctuations and journal entries for necessary accruals, account coding adjustments, etc.
• Support consolidating financial statement team with account balance explanations as needed
• Accounting research and recommendations to supervisor re: issues/concerns, improvements for existing processes.
• Billing of expenses and providing all necessary support.
• Preparation of quarterly consolidated financial statements.
Requirements / Qualifications:
-6-8 years of experience
-Public Accounting Foundation
-Management / Corporate Accounting background