Leading Credit Fund seeking Sr Tax Accountant!
• Global Credit Hedge Fund
• Office in Midtown, NYC
• 300 Employees
• Very stable work environment
• Tight knit, team oriented culture, promote a lot from within
• Competitive benefits + 401k match
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing trader fund security analysis, federal, state and local tax and information returns, K-1s allocations (aggregation and private-equity styled) work papers for numerous entities (including domestic and foreign investment funds, as well as domestic and foreign special purpose corporations and partnerships).
- Assist the tax team in coordinating extensive tax compliance functions as well as compliance with global reporting requirements.
- Work closely with different departments to complete new entity registration forms and FATCA/CRS self-certifications.
- Assist with the modernization process of different tax tools and procedures.
- Contribute, assist, and participate in process improvements and system implementations
- Gain exposure to new tools and leading technologies within the tax industry.
Requirements / Qualifications: