Looking for a Tax Associate to join the team.
• Assisting in the research of complex tax issues and in the development of quality, practical income tax planning services. Working within a small team environment to deliver integrated family office services to clients.
• Aid in the preparation of various time-sensitive client requests and planning opportunities.
• Facilitating communications and providing ample assistance to team members by sharing knowledge to develop professionally and enhance service delivery. Maintaining a personal commitment to continuing education.
• Contributing to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters professional development.
Contributing to client satisfaction by providing timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns, thereby enhancing long-term working relationships with clients.
Preparing and self-reviewing work products for completeness and accuracy, and preparing them for client delivery. Work product focus will include a concentration on high net worth individuals and fiduciary tax.
Preparing work papers based on professional standards. Processing data and converting it to a reviewable product.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• MBA or MS in Taxation
• CPA or CPA exam parts passed
• Other competencies including pass through, gift tax or not for profit
• Knowledge of Prosystems Engagement tool
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 2-3 years of related work experience in a tax or family office practice; an emphasis on individual and fiduciary experience
• A commitment to learning and developing in an exacting tax environment within a growth business
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in compliance technology applications including Pro Systems, BNA Income Tax planner and Microsoft products.