Our company, a global SEC registered investment advisor is lookin for an Associate to join their Tax team!
Global SEC Registered Investment Advisor
- Contributing to client satisfaction by providing timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns, thereby enhancing long-term working relationships with clients.
- Preparing and self-reviewing work products for completeness and accuracy, and preparing them for client delivery. Work product focus will include a concentration on high net worth individuals and fiduciary tax.
- Preparing work papers based on professional standards. Processing data and converting it to a reviewable product.
- Assisting in the research of complex tax issues and in the development of quality, practical income tax planning services. Working within a small team environment to deliver integrated family office services to clients.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of related work experience in a tax or family office practice; an emphasis on individual and fiduciary experience is critical
- A commitment to learning and developing in an exacting tax environment within a growth business
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.