This position provides an opportunity to learn about tax accounting and tax compliance process within the private equity industry while working closely within the Tax Accounting team.
The firm’s unique, globally integrated partnership ensures that all of our resources are committed to the success of each portfolio company. Regardless of an investment’s stage of development, industry focus or geography — the right people, with the right experience, are available to every entrepreneur and management team.
- Assist in preparation of various workpapers for partnership tax filings
- Assist in review of partnership tax returns prepared by outside tax advisors
- Maintain supporting schedules (such as capital gain/loss calculations, interest accruals)
- Assist with the calculations of tax basis of various investments in the portfolio
- Participate in preparation of quarterly and year-end partnership tax projections
- Calculate tax withholdings for foreign investors
- Respond to requests and notices from various taxing authorities
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of relevant tax experience in either public accounting or a combination of both public and private experience
- BS in Accounting required
- The appropriate candidate for this position should have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, very detailed oriented and have the ability to prioritize and perform within a dynamic environment