Tier 1 Investment Bank in New Jersey looking to hire a Transaction Accountant!!
Tier 1 Investment Bank
You will be responsible for general oversight for transactions executed by the team. This includes stakeholder management and review of work produced by the Finance team. You will be a key point of contact for the desk and will be expected to proactively manage those relationships while also working across the wider Finance team.
What will you be doing?
• Reviewing of team output, including completion of internal controls on a regular bases
• Ensuring stakeholder management of US desk, Financial Control, Regulatory reporting and US tax
• Reviewing and doing project management on the finance side of new transaction implementation, including booking methodology and technical review
• Managing of month-end close timetables as required
• Having a preparation of regulatory submissions
• Managing the Financial statement preparation and audit process
• Responding to ad hoc queries from Financial control and US Regulatory
Requirements / Qualifications:
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified accountant, or equivalent technical knowledge and experience, including good understanding of IFRS and US GAAP
• Significant experience within Finance roles, encompassing Financial Control and Product Control including a knowledge of control environments
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to pick up new concepts quickly, to apply technical knowledge to new projects and to adapt to a dynamic environment