($125,000 Base Salary + Bonus) – Top Hedge Fund in NYC is hiring a Treasury Associate!!
Global leader in alternative investing with approximately $40 billion in assets across complementary credit, private equity, and real estate strategies. We invest across the capital structure where our integrated investment platforms and proprietary operating capabilities create an edge to improve performance and drive long-term value. Our tenured teams have experience working collaboratively across asset classes, sectors, and geographies to seek strong risk-adjusted returns for our investors.
Our Treasury team manages CCM’s liquidity and oversees all capital activity needed to manage day-to-day firm operations.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• Manage debit and credit balances across prime brokers (PBs) and custodian(s) on a daily basis, with a focus on minimizing financing costs, laddering out term funding, and working with Portfolio Finance on optimizing positions
• Manage the bank file connectivity via SWIFT and FTP
• Monitor domestic cash positions to ensure sufficient liquidity for expenditures. Help implement best practice treasury policies and procedures
• Primarily focused on cash & collateral management, including the calculation of USD and non-USD cash balances and projections
• Liaise with Capital team and prepare for upcoming subscriptions and redemptions
• Lead strategic Treasury team projects and initiatives relating to data collection, the buildout of analytical tools, and work process automation
• Execution of investment and operational cash expenditures
• Cash activity booking and reconciliation as well as diversification of cash reserves
• Administer domestic and international bank relationships, accounts, and analyses
• Liaise with senior management, domestic and international offices, outside counsel, third-party administrators, and auditors
• Ad-hoc account and fund maintenance
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution
• 1 to 3 years of experience with a broker-dealer or a hedge fund/alternative asset manager in a treasury role
• General financial market knowledge and experience, specifically the money markets and PB/repo funding
• Knowledge about TMS/Kyriba (Treasury Management Systems) a plus
• Plus if have traded or invested cash in the money markets
• Exceptional process management skills and strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Excel, macros, pivot tables, Bloomberg
• VPM a plus