This fund supports credit, private equity and real estate. The core focus will to evaluate and prepare and analyze portfolio investment valuations
- Assist with updating valuation templates each quarter, including discounted cash flow (DCF), performance multiple (PM) and other valuation models.
- Compile documentation to support actual financial and company comparable assumptions used in the valuation models.
- Assess underlying assumptions used to develop DCF, performance multiples, and other valuations.
- Maintain, prepare and analyze summary valuation and performance schedules.
- Participate in discussions with and provide deliverables to various constituents, including Deal Analysts, Investor Relations, and Senior Management as well as External and Internal Audit groups.
- Update quarterly planning models to reflect actual performance, and roll future cash flows. Complete variance analyses.
- Assist in the financial onboarding of new portfolio companies to the platform by preparing templates for data collection.
- Assess value creation drivers that have contributed to changes in valuations over the holding period of each investment.
- Assist in enhancing the group’s reporting processes, procedures and analytics
- Participate in various group initiatives and projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science or a quantitative discipline (preferred), or 2 to 3 years of experience in a financial role, and a strong GPA
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment that requires execution of recurring deliverables as well as projects and initiatives in support of a rapidly growing business
- Strong interpersonal skills, high EQ, and the ability to confidently and competently handle interactions with deal professionals, Asset Management, and portfolio company representatives
- Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment or individually
- Ability to display confidence when discussing valuations
- Keen attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous valuation experience and working knowledge of Capital IQ and Bloomberg are a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience with iLevel and Tableau a plus
- Experience with Python or data science tools a plus