Amazing opportunity to join this high profile fund launch!
- Founded in 2019
- This RIA invests in small and mid-cap companies in both public and private equity markets.
- Three (3) or more years of complex financial instruments valuation experience at one of the larger accounting or valuation firms or a national role at a small to mid-size firm, preferred
- Experience modeling equity derivatives, contingent consideration, and convertible debt utilizing a range of option pricing models, including Geometric Brownian Motion based Monte Carlo simulations, binomial and trinomial lattice models, and closed form solutions such as the Black-Scholes model, required
- Prior experience in financial reporting valuation and appraisal review, preferred
- Experience in business valuation and intangible assets, preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis of complex financial instruments, including options, warrants, fixed income securities, and other derivatives, required
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Financial Engineering, Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or other relevant field, required
- Graduate Degree or relevant credential (e.g., FRM, CFA), preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, required
- Prior experience with Capital IQ, FactSet, SNL, or Bloomberg, preferred
- Prior experience with Intex, Moody’s Analytics, Crystal Ball, @Risk, and other industry software, preferred
- Proficiency in one of the following statistical software packages: Matlab, Stata, Octave, Mathematica, etc., preferred
- Proficiency in VBA, Python, R, or other programming language, preferred