Looking for a VP to join the team!
Top Credit Fund
• Assist in creating, editing and maintaining all marketing documents, specifically pitch books, Fund risk report, monthly investor publications, and customized client materials & thought pieces.
• Proactively address all RFP and DDQ requests and complete/maintain all corresponding documentation.
• Review monthly performance reports, requiring in depth understanding of performance, exposure and other data analyses.
• Work closely with internal groups at the firm including senior management, operations, risk management, legal, and compliance to ensure client and regulatory requirements are satisfied and to ensure accuracy of RFP/DDQ responses.
• Create, maintain and enhance marketing materials for investor meetings, calls, conferences and roadshows.
• Maintain and update distributable monthly attribution, risk, and AUM templates
• Maintain external databases with the firm’s data and information.
• Maintain and enhance the firm’s database of information: Unique opportunity to help build out, automate and improve the firm’s data warehouse to more efficiently and effectively satisfy client requests.
• Populate and maintain internal client database and facilitate weekly and monthly performance update emails through the system.
• Ad hoc prospect and current client requests.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree at Top University
- 8 – 15 years of experience in Investor Relations
- Must be extremely detail oriented, this individual will oversee all IR/Marketing Docs before it’s sent out to Clients.
- Ideal candidate will come from Asset Management – Hedge Fund, Credit Fund, PE Fund
- This is an internal IR role, not heavy client facing responsibilities