Rapidly Growing Credit Fund in NYC seeking VP of Operations!!
•Credit Fund – focus on Structured Credit
•Founded in 2006
•Tight knit, team oriented, young, and fast-paced environment
•Professional development and technical training
•12 person finance/operations team
•Great benefits, 401K match, etc
• Three way reconciliation of cash and positions between the fund’s systems, Prime Broker and Fund Administrator.
• Trade Flow Management for Derivatives and a variety of Fixed Income Securities including but not limited to : ABS, CMBS, MBS, Corporate, RMBS, Bank Loans & Whole Loans
• Processing Repo Transactions and Derivative Payments
• Working with Operations Team to maintain and oversee risk reporting functions including: Counterparty Exposures, Position/Sector Limits, Leverage Calculations, Collateral Management and Cash Reserve Calculations.
• Provide various analyses and reports to Head of Ops & CFO
• Manage other team members
• Working with team on monthly valuation procedures
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 8+ years minimum experience
• 2 -4 years of management experience
• Strong accounting and analytical skills
• Good analytical and communications skills, excellent problem solving ability, and ability to work with various levels of management.
• Must be able to work well under tight deadlines and handle multiple responsibilities