The CFO will oversee the finance requirements for a rapidly growing specialist lending business, which is funded through the securitization markets.
Responsibilities of the job will include:
- Oversee Loan Funding Process: confirm funding schedule & amounts, coordinate with third party funders for capital calls, oversee cash movements
- Calculate fees due to the group in connection with origination & servicing of loan portfolio
- Sign off on invoices
- Cash Reconciliations: daily / monthly
- Financial reporting for all group entities (Spain, London, Ireland)
- Monthly management accounts, cash forecasts, comparison against budget
- Verify monthly/quarterly payment reports prepared by 3rd party administrator in securitization funding structure
- Assist in preparation of other portfolio monitoring reports
- Oversee preparation of audited accounts by external accountants / administrators
- Prepare monthly reports for Board of Directors and other relevant stakeholders
- Prepare company budgets, coordinating with business head and other stakeholders
- Audit prep for all group entities, including financing vehicles
- Tax / VAT: work with external tax advisors to prepare relevant tax and VAT returns for group companies
- Oversight of outsourced tax & payroll process
- System improvements
- Implement and maintain common accounting software across group companies
- Partner with external tax advisors to implement tax strategies that make the company most tax efficient
- Manage the audit process and have knowledge of technical accounting rules impacting the company
- Manage relationship with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, insurance brokers, etc.
- Providing strategic recommendations to senior management and board of directors.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets.
- Overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Responsible for Treasury function, bank relationships and cash forecasting.
- Instrumental in implementing new businesses/products and legal entity infrastructure.
- Intermediary between senior management and the board of directors.
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
Requirements / Qualifications:
-Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
-Have working knowledge of tax and in-depth knowledge of tax strategy of the Company