Investment Management firm in New York, NY is looking for a Payroll Analyst to join their team. The individual will tasked with collecting, preparing and processing all payroll information for complex semi-monthly and monthly payrolls. The individual will be involved in tax reporting, withholding, projects as well as heavy interaction with Human Resources, Tax Compliance and IT. Candidates must have experience working with both U.S. and Non U.S entities.
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 2-4 years of payroll-related work experience.
• A facility with numbers, the ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and a high level of organization and detail orientation are all prerequisites.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience navigating tax and payroll-related global mobility issues
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year