Awesome role with a growing Fin Tech Firm in NYC!
Global Fin Tech has an immediate opening to support a recently created Private Equity portfolio company!
This is a high profile role that will liaise with all parts of the firm from Operations to Finance to Sales and Marketing as well as with the firm’s trading desks and banking partners!
- Instruct daily payments in over 25 currencies worldwide / manage bespoke workflow and regulatory requirements
- Manage and reconcile credit facility draws and repayments/check and distribute credit facility reports
- Analyze all FX transactions for accuracy/Confirm quarterly forward roll settlements
- Engage in special projects when necessary/Involved in all strategic initiatives
- Liaise with all the global banking partners to troubleshoot treasury issues
- Engage with sales and operations teams to devise workflows for new business
- Set up all new bank accounts/ensure instructions are set up in accounting system/penny test all added and edited instructions
- Research and clear transactions that cause cash breaks in the accounting system
- Engage in both credit facility and financial audits on behalf of the firm
Requirements / Qualifications:
Seeking candidates with 1-3 Years of Operations experience from a competing buy-side firm, investment bank and/or fund administrator.