Growing Multi Strategy HF seeking Middle Office professional!
- Leading Global Multi Strategy Hedge Fund
- 400 Employees
- 30+ Years in Business, very stable work environment
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities, education reimbursements
- Laid back, team oriented environment, good work/life balance
- Great company perks, happy hours, sports teams, and fitness programs
- Competitive salary and 401K match
- Tight knit, team oriented work environment, lots of opportunity for growth and ongoing development
- Responsible for building scalable and efficient solutions and offering investment business with knowledgeable expertise that drives the firm’s platform and the production of our portfolio strategies.
- Own some of the unique operational challenges inherent in problem solving and bring solid experience and creative solutions to the team.
- Manage the trade lifecycle, assisting trading with trade bookings, corporate action processing, support on P&L inquiries, and daily reconciliations.
- Processing trade allocations, affirmations and settlements along with option exercise/assignments, and items of the like while monitoring third-party platforms for trade management.
- Required product knowledge of equities, FX, options, swaps, futures are required with OTC derivatives a plus.
Work closely with Trading, Portfolio Managers, Fund Accounting, Technology and Risk teams to deliver timely position data accuracy, P&L, and NAV
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related degree
- 3 years minimum experience in Operations; buy-side experience at a hedge fund or hedge fund administrator preferred
- Exposure to multiple strategies such as Futures, Options, Commodities and Derivatives.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Capable of setting priorities and carrying multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail and the ability to adapt
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, with a track record of delivering results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with an aptitude towards client service
- Positive mindset and ability to work effectively as part of a global team