We are seeking to hire a CLO Operations Analyst to join our experienced team!
An asset management company that leads in providing financial guaranty insurance. We are an investment management platform that includes four businesses – CLOs, Municipal Bond Investing, Asset-Based Securities Investing, and Private Healthcare Investments. We manage both alternative investment strategies and long-only investments. We have been investing for over 15 years and we have $16.8 billion in assets under management.
The analysts partner closely with the investment team to effectively manage 30 active Collateralized Loan Obligations across the US and Europe. We are looking for a highly motivated, independent, detail-oriented individual who wants to broaden their knowledge and challenge themselves in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment.
• Work on the full life-cycle of Structured Product transactions (CLO’s)
• Collaboration with Trading Team to discuss liquidity needs
• Assist with trade capture in our proprietary booking system
• Work closely with our Admin and Trustees to ensure all trade events and cash movements are captured correctly and properly reconciled
• Coordinate loan settlements (both LMA and LSTA) with our ClearPar contacts and counterparties
• Assist with CLO accounting/financial reporting research and validation
• Data Verification of Portfolios Underlying Assets, Analytics and cashflow modelling for various prepayment and default scenarios
• Assist in monthly tie-outs/quarterly waterfall reconciliations
• Monitor loan amendments and coordinate elections with investment team
• Daily Trade and P&L Reporting to Portfolio Management and Trading teams
• Perform adhoc requests from portfolio managers and trading desk, providing guidance as needed
• Identify process gaps, develop solutions, and consistently look to drive efficiency improvements
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Loan or CLO Operations at a Hedge Fund, Trustee, CLO Advisory, Accounting Firm or Sell Side Settlements
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier institution; Position/Title
- Loan closing and WSO/ClearPar experience is preferred
- CLO Compliance testing/cashflow modeling knowledge is a plus but not required
- A self-starter with the ability to operate across numerous workstreams concurrently and manage the expectations of the various stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- A team player that proactively looks to add value and step-in wherever help is needed