Our client a global investment manager with over $50B AUM is looking for a VP to join their Valuations Team!
Global Asset Manager with over $50B AUM
- Build and maintain models to ensure proper valuation of illiquid securities (structured credit/private equity/complex derivatives/mortgage-related fixed-income securities)
- Review and analyze company financials/historical performance and determine the reasonableness of valuation assumptions
- Prepare/present presentations for Valuation Committee meetings
- Review third party pricing to determine reasonableness and challenge vendor assumptions with supporting market data resulting in updated vendor pricing
- Create pricing model per deal documents for new investments
- Actively contribute to research, report generation and financial modeling
- Interface with the auditors and demonstrate the key controls in place with documentation as well as their advisory teams to gain comfort around our valuations.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- An excellent understanding of equity securities and fixed-income products including Mortgage Servicing Rights.
- A strong learning skill with an interest and ability in both business and fixed-income valuations and relevant cash flow analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
- Experience using Intex, Bloomberg and Capital IQ.