Looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the team!
Strategic financial advisory firm.
• Developing and maintaining financial reports and models covering topics such as sales performance, customer retention, headcount productivity, commercial pricing, and other key performance indicators
• Partnering with senior management to evaluate sales performance of enterprise sales teams, and developing key analytics to enhance execution of business strategy
• Providing support to senior product and sales leaders in preparation of on-going business planning discussions with the executive committee
• Facilitating success of major strategic initiatives, including execution of global sales campaigns, changes to commercial pricing, and process improvements to sales pipeline management & billing processes
• Researching market trends related to financial technology products and services, and providing market analysis ranging from addressable market sizing to competitor landscape
• Supporting business partners with day-to-day operational and analytical support
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• Approximately 4 – 7 years of experience in a finance role supporting a line of business
• Strong quantitative and data manipulation skills, particularly with Excel financial modeling
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Flexibility to work in a fairly unstructured and fast-moving environment