Seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Fund Accounting Operations Associate to support the team in the daily operations and reporting requirements of the private investment funds.
The firm’s Private Investment Group Finance & Fund Operations team manages two registered investment advisers and provides finance, accounting, and operational support to multiple private investment businesses.
The firm is a private investment firm focused on middle market growth equity investing. The firm employs a principal mindset and flexible capital approach to building successful business platforms with experienced operators and strategic partners, largely in financial services/specialty lending and real assets/resources.
The firm is an early-stage venture capital fund that invests across verticals in companies using data science and advanced engineering to transform their industry.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
-Bank Account Opening
-Entity Formation & Management
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting or operations with a focus on private equity (public, private, or admin)
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic, and an ability to work independently
• Collaborative mindset and approach – ability to work well across a wide range of teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
• Demonstration of high analytical capacity and intellectual curiosity
• CPA preferred