This role is at a growing multi-strategy hedge fund with over $5BN AUM. Close interaction with both the CFO and controller as well as the front office. Young entrepreneurial environment. Over 15 year track record.
The employee will be responsible for all aspects of several funds
Duties will include:
- the month end NAV review process, cash and position reconciliations, valuations, management and performance fee calculations, partnership allocations;
- year-end audit preparation; and
- preparing various client reporting deliverables.
In addition, the employee will assist with:
- preparing various internal management reports;
- periodic regulatory filings;
- the daily review of P&L estimates; and
- other ad-hoc projects.
Requirements / Qualifications:
3-5 years experience