Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a highly recognized real estate credit focused firm
- A real estate credit-focus company that originates, structures, funds, and manages commercial real estate credit investments, including mezzanine loans, first mortgage loans throughout the United States.
- 8 Funds in Total
- 30 Employees
- 2 days in office/3 days WFH
- Based in New York
- 9 person accounting team
- Responsible for drafting of the Company’s SEC filings including SEC Form 10-Q, 10-K, Proxy Statement and 8-K.
- Review XBRL tagging of financial statements and footnotes prepared by third-party vendor.
- Review private fund financial statements.
- Prepare debt compliance package.
- Prepare disclosure checklists and maintain proofing checklist.
- Assist with assessing the impact of changes to accounting standards and SEC reporting requirements.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 4-6 years of SEC reporting experience.
- CPA is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and other applications, such as Excel and Word.
- Experience with Workiva is a plus.
- Team-worker with ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to balance and prioritize critical responsibilities to meet all necessary deadlines timely.