Check out this newly created role due to the expansion of the fund’s business!
Exciting opportunity to join a boutique $3 Billion Credit Fund Manager in New York City with approximately 100 employees. The role reports directly into the firm’s CFO and significant growth opportunities as the firm is expanding QUICKLY!
Support the implementation and maintenance of enhanced accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls for credit strategies.
Liaise with various stakeholders across the firm and with 3rd party fund admin to ensure accuracy and efficiency of daily and monthly NAV process. Non exhaustive list includes:
– Work closely with fund admin on all aspects of NAV
– Produce month end valuation packet
– Shadow investor allocations-experience with open and close ended structures a plus
– Help coordinate and tie out investor capital activity, bank activity, and investor statements
– Ensure all aspects of NAV are in accordance with respective fund documents
Support internal and external parties with the annual audit
Assist with regulatory/compliance requests as needed
Assist with tax requests as needed
Support ad hoc investor relations requests
Produce and maintain various fund, investment, and investor reporting metrics
Requirements / Qualifications:
*10-12 years of experience in fund accounting role at a credit fund manager
*Experience implementing shadow accounting systems a plus
*Experience with credit fund accounting, valuation, and operational related matters relating to the strategy.