Exciting opportunity to directly support the CFO / COO of a boutique Private Equity Firm / Family Office!
- Private Equity Manager with $1.5 Billion in Assets-Under-Management
- Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC
- 10 employees
- Hybrid responsibilities of the Management Company for the Private Equity side of the business + acting as the Family Office Controller
- This is not a typical “Hardcore” accounting role as the firm employs a Tax Advisor who does the books and records and financial statements. Seeking an individual whose excited to focus more on the finance side of the business, handling lines of credit, estate planning/trusts, new initiatives, eventually participating in the diligence of new investments.
- This is a great opportunity for someone that handles the NAV’s on the investments but focused more day to day on the business needs, projects etc.
- Role reports directly into the CFO/COO
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5-10 Years of Experience. Private Equity Accounting background is a strong plus
- CPA+ but not required
- Public + Private Background+
- Prior experience in a Corporate / Management Company Accounting position is required
Base Salary up to $175,000 + Bonus: 40-50% Annually – (Positioned to buy-out a year-end bonus).