Awesome Opportunity with one of the top Fintech firms in the US!
Located in the trendy SOHO/Tribeca area of New York City has a stellar 20+ year track record of growth, innovation, collaboration and career development!
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
*Hybrid schedule: 4-6 days per month in-office!
- Review and approve the daily, weekly and monthly NAVs and RoRs prepared by the administrator
- Contribute to the annual audit. Prepare financial statements and audit workpapers (including consolidation accounting)
- Coordinate with the Tax team and tax preparer on periodic tax filings and reporting including K-1s and tax estimates
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to external parties including investors, counterparties and regulators
- Maintain cash controls
- Liaise with full service fund administrator and shadow administrator daily
- Identify areas for improvements and efficiencies; streamline processes.
- Lead impactful projects. Collaborate with various teams throughout the organization to support the firm’s initiatives including the launch of new businesses and funds
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of progressive Fund Accounting experience – (Audit and/or Private Side)
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic and an ability to work independently
- Collaborative mindset and approach – ability to work well with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstration of high analytical capacity and intellectual curiosity
- Self-awareness, maturity and irreproachable integrity
Estimated Base Salary Range: $140,000-$165,000 + Performance Bonus: (Client is positioned to buy-out a year-end bonus).