Exciting opportunity to participate in the launch of this brand new Private Equity business with a highly successful asset management firm!
- Firm Location: Midtown Manhattan
- AUM: $10 Billion+
- Great Work / Life Balance
- Fully Paid Health Insurance, Gym Membership, Personal Trainer + Additional Perks!
Global Asset Management Firm that is in-process of launching a BRAND NEW PRIVATE EQUITY BUSINESS! Great opportunity to participate in start-up functions of this new venture!
- Preparation of monthly NAV reporting as well as daily reports to management for the business as well as additional internal venture capital funds
- Prepare monthly investor allocations including management and incentive fee waterfall calculations for the private equity side of the business
- Coordinate with fund administrator for accounting and reporting matters
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Assisting the broader team on management of the firm’s multiple investment vehicles
- Support marketing team/other departments with data collection, ad-hoc requests, and responding to inquiries from investors
- Working with technology to develop and implement new reporting tools and enhance reporting transparency
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- 4-7 years’ experience in public or private accounting
- Licensed CPA is preferred
- Fund administration and accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Geneva and SQL is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel