Top Performing Private Equity Fund in NYC is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant!!
3 Days in / 2 Remote
Fully Paid Benefits
Excellent PTO Policy
Senior Fund Accountant
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the primary point person for one or more funds
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements, capital calls, distributions and other related analysis for assigned fund(s)
- Calculate and report quarterly allocation of profit and loss from the funds to limited partners and general partner
- Preparation of cross-fund analysis and returns
- Preparation of weekly investment activity report
- General account analysis and research with recommendations to manager
- Limited Partner quarterly request as well as special ad-hoc request from limited partners and investment teams.
- Quarterly fund performance analysis (based on actual and estimated)
- Prepare management fee calculations
- Preparation of quarterly schedules for the Advisory Committee
- Coordinate annual audits with external audit firms
- Review a portion of portfolio investment valuations related to assigned fund(s)
- Assist in operations and reporting for various co-investment vehicles
- Coding and review of invoices paid by multiple fund entities, including bulk invoice analysis
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience
- BS in Accounting/Finance or related field required
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Detail oriented, quality conscious, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Will communicate with all finance teams, limited partners, deal professionals, and managing directors.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills are essential.