Join this highly established credit focused hedge fund’s operation department! The firm does a great job promoting from within and across the organization.
- Prominent Credit Strategy Hedge Fund
- Over 15 year track record
- This individual will be responsible for CLO administration, including daily cash account and position reconciliations, tracking and applying interest accruals, rate resets, paydowns, preparing and reviewing payment date waterfalls and distribution reports and monthly tie out of compliance reports with the Trustee.
- This individual will also provide operational support including, but not limited to, setting up investments and issuers in OMS, coordinating financing for CLO warehouses, monthly price verification of CLO portfolios and coordinating corporate actions.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of industry experience, with structured products experience
- Strong undergraduate academic performance
- Exceptional analytical and Excel skills with the ability to handle large data sets
- Attention to detail and ability to organize, prioritize, resolve issues, and escalate when appropriate
- Must be a self-starter and a quick learner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment and be able to multi-task
- Knowledge of Wall Street Office, ClearPar and LendAmend a plus