Great Opportunity at a Thriving Credit Fund with several billion dollars in AUM!
The firm currently manages approximately several billion dollars of alternative credit assets across a broad array of credit instruments in differentiated strategies that seek to generate attractive risk adjusted returns for its clients
Review modeling and calculation of CLO waterfalls.
– Daily review / analysis of CLO compliance metrics, P&L and NAV movements.
– Assist in new issue CLO warehousing, closing and effective date processes.
– Assist in coverage of daily CLO compliance and cash reports for CLO/Credit funds.
– Run and validate pre-trade/hypo reports and results upon request for new trades across funds.
– Perform daily break resolution and validation of trades in the different vehicles managed by the Manager.
– Liaise across interdepartmental teams on projects and deliverables.
– Participate in initiatives and/or projects related to business development and reporting.
– Assist with expense management and analysis.
– Assist in coordinating with regulatory authorities and internal and external auditors during
examinations, reviews and audits
Requirements / Qualifications:
4 to 6 years of mid-office loan experience focused on syndicated leveraged loans and bond asset classes including CLO (from warehouse to redemption) and SMA product knowledge, compliance modules and loan administration product.
– Understanding of Treasury function and Prime Broker financing a plus.
– Sound product knowledge including Credit Derivatives, Corporate Bonds and Bank Loans.
– Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging environment.
– Excellent interpersonal skills in both the written and verbal form.
– Detail oriented with a tenacious approach to problem solving with a focus on results.
– Strong MS Office skills (particularly Microsoft Excel).