The Treasury team manages firm and fund capital liquidity through the monitoring, movement, margining, borrowing, investing and reporting of capital, cash and margin at almost twenty banks, prime brokers and trading counterparties. Treasury also plays a key risk management role with responsibility for counterparty credit and FX risk
Alternative investment firm
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the team in varied ways through extensive interaction with banks, brokers, trading counterparties, lawyers, advisers and other internal and external relationships. The successful candidate will drive projects to thrive in the in support of new fund launches, implementation of new technology and processes, systems development and implementation, and performance enhancement.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• University degree in finance, economics or a similar degree.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated advanced MS Excel skills.
• Strong systems experience.
• Experience managing projects with minimal supervision.
• 4 years plus experience in a treasury, liquidity management, short term fixed income operations or related setting.
• Fundamental understanding of global cash investment products and strategies and investment markets and products generally.
• Experience in negotiating financial contracts is preferred, as is experience with cash and cash portfolio management, FX hedging and collateral management.
• Accounting and coding skills are a strong plus.