Growing asset management firm has an immediate opening for a Senior Operations Associate.
Asset management firm
The role is responsible for:
• Full trade lifecycle support of Fixed Income and Equities products
• Proactively review and correct trade detail inaccuracies prior to trade settlement.
• Escalate and resolve issues to ensure timely execution of confirmations and trade settlement.
• Contribute to ad hoc projects to enhance processes, procedures and technology that will allow for long term scalability
• Daily interaction with the Trading Desk, Front Office and other Operations teams
• Other responsibilities include pricing, corporate actions and proxy administration.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Seeking candidates with the following background:
• Approximately 7-10 years in an operational role at a competing buy side firm. Also open to candidates from a top-tier Investment Bank or Fund Administrator.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and identify, escalate and resolve problems.
• Prior experience with Geneva, Bloomberg, OMGEO/ALERT, Charles River, TradeSuite and SWIFT a strong plus!