Growing Private Equity Investment Firm in NYC is seeking a Senior FP&A Associate!!
- Leading Commerical Real Estate Investment Platform
- Great culture, young and fast paced enviorment
- Fully Paid Company Benefits
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast and snacks, Seamless Account
- Generous PTO and 401k Policy
- Flexible work schedule/work from home policy
• Assist with updating valuation templates each quarter, including discounted cash flow (DCF), performance multiple (PM) and other valuation models.
• Compile documentation to support actual financial and company comparable assumptions used in the valuation models.
• Assess underlying assumptions used to develop DCF, performance multiples, and other valuations.
• Maintain, prepare and analyze summary valuation and performance schedules.
• Participate in discussions with and provide deliverables to various constituents, including Deal Analysts, Investor Relations, and Senior Management as well as External and Internal Audit groups.
• Update quarterly planning models to reflect actual performance, and roll future cash flows. Complete variance analyses.
• Assess value creation drivers that have contributed to changes in valuations over the holding period of each investment.
• Assist in enhancing the group’s reporting processes, procedures and analytics
Requirements / Qualifications:
-3 to 5 years of experience coming from Public Accounting