Looking for an Investment Analyst to join the credit team.
Alternative asset manager with over 900 billion in AUM.
- Continuous evaluation of existing portfolio exposures including tracking key positions, themes, and exposures within portfolios, regular conversations with managers and industry participants.
- Performing deep dive due diligence on companies and/or assets, including creating detailed financial models and scenario analyses, researching industries and themes, and analyzing legal documents.
- Creating materials for investment committees, regular portfolio discussions, and updates for senior management.
- Developing tools to analyze and process large data sets for individual investment underwriting as well as broader portfolio construction analyses.
- Working with the team to source and diligence prospective investments within the Credit space.
Requirements / Qualifications:
2+ years of experience.