A multi-family office is looking to hire an investment analyst to work across numerous alternative investments, including private credit, private equity, and real estate investments. The candidate will work closely with senior investment professionals on the analytical and due diligence process, including deal sourcing and investment selection. This is a small, collaborative team, and provide the candidate an opportunity to wear a lot of hats.
A membership-based investment firm with the backing of a multi-billion dollar family office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Multi-Family Office is hiring an investment analyst to join a highly collaborative and fast-paced team. Candidates will gain exposure to multiple asset classes, including Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, and/or Private Credit, and will assist in the full spectrum of the investment process, including sourcing, due diligence, execution, and asset monitoring. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to participate in the evaluation of equity, debt, and complex capital structure instruments, alongside an experience team of investment professionals. The successful candidate is a multi-talented, hard-working, proactive and thoughtful individual aligned with the firm’s culture of collaboration, mutual respect, and intellectual honesty, who will contribute to, among other things, the development of a best-in-class, scalable investment team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist senior investment professionals with regular investment activities
- Support deal sourcing and investment selection processes
- Perform thorough financial, operational and legal due diligence alongside senior investment professionals, legal counsel and target industry experts
- Prepare investment memoranda
- Prepare updates on investments within the existing portfolio
- Review complex legal documents
- Perform industry research, including attendance of industry conference
Requirements / Qualifications:
KEY INDICATORS OF SUCCESS
- 1-4 years of investment banking, transaction advisory, and/or principal investing experience
- Financial modelling and financial analysis capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who is passionate about investing and capable of working in a small team environment