Looking for an Associate to join the Private Credit team.
Private debt investment manager.
$6 billion AUM
– Manage the documentation process, investment due diligence, including engagement of third-party advisors and legal counsel.
– Present and prepare investment opportunities to the firm’s Investment Committee.
– Monitor portfolio investments and provide detailed performance updates.
– Support the Investment Team’s operational responsibilities.
– Support sourcing and initial screening of direct and syndicated loan investments.
– Monitor market activity through interactions with investment banks, restructuring advisors, private equity sponsors, legal counsel, and other industry professionals.
– Provide transaction structuring and investment analysis.
Requirements / Qualifications:
2 to 5 years of experience.