Looking for an Analyst with significant experience in distressed investments and restructurings.
Alternative asset manager with approximately $35 billion in AUM.
- Analyzing various credits by utilizing cash flow models to value distressed debt and recommend investments.
- Maintaining strong ties with advisory firms in the distress community and sell-side.
- Identifying investment opportunities and all aspects of research and diligence.
- Invest across performing credits as well as distressed situations.
- Responsible for identifying loan workout situations, fallen angels for investment and leveraged loans.
Requirements / Qualifications:
3-7 years experience