We are looking for an investment banking candidate with expertise in private placements and capital markets to join our dynamic team.
An asset management business with over $300 million in AUM.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure execution and seamless compliance.
• Provide comprehensive advisory services to clients on private placement transactions and capital markets, including pricing, structuring, executing and documentation.
• Maintain and develop strong relationships with financial and strategic investors to source capital for private capital raises and for deal origination.
• Lead and manage the end-to-end process of capital markets and private placement
transactions, including due diligence, financial analysis and negotiation, etc.
• Provide timely updates on market conditions and deal progress.
• Conduct comprehensive financial analyses and valuation work to assess opportunities.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Minimum 5-7 years of investment banking experience.