DYNAMIC, YOUNG, ENERGETIC REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTING/CONSULTING FIRM is looking for a 1-3 year experienced candidate eager to get in on “the ground floor” of a rapidly growing reputable firm. Work on some of the LARGEST development projects in New York City in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with high deal flow.
-Boutique RE Accounting/Consulting Firm
-Provides deal structuring, audit, taxation, and financial analysis services to developers and owners of real estate
-Currently Billions of Dollars worth of RE Deals going on (Avg. deal b/w $300-500 Million)
70% Consulting/30% Accounting
This role will be primarily focused on the firm’s consulting/advisory business, working closely with the founder Chris Cotter
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of audit/consulting experience + some modeling/valuation skills
Real Estate a big plus
Candidate must be comfortable helping out with audits during busy season, but majority of role will be consulting/modeling/advisory
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Excellent Excel modeling skills is a must.
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to initiate and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a high-paced collaborative environment.
- Ability to absorb and analyze complex issues and incorporate them into financial models.
- General understanding of commercial real estate, finance and accounting.
- Experience with reading and analyzing construction drawings a plus.
- Public accounting experience is a plus.
- Exposure/experience with Pro-systems Fx Engagement is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years direct experience in financial analysis and Excel modeling.
- 1+ years direct experience in accounting.