Leading Cryptocurrency Fund seeking Controller!
•Leading Crypto Currency Fund
•Tight knit, team oriented, young, and fast-paced environment
•Professional development and technical training
•Great benefits, 401K match, etc
• Looking for a candidate with strong technical accounting and GAAP/FASB experience, who can also help with financial closes and consolidation work.
• Research accounting policies for the firm
• Evaluate new GAAP requirements as issued to determine impact on the Company
• Review transaction documents and determine accounting impact of such transactions.
• Develop strategies for implementing new accounting standards
• Preparation of quarterly board reports
• Direct work flow, supervise and train new accounting staff.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- Self-starter, good analytical and communications skills, excellent problem solving ability, and ability to work with various levels of management.
- Ability to multi task, follow through and meet deadlines within tight time frames
- Bachelors degree in accounting, CPA a plus