Looking for a Tax Manager to join the team.
Alternative investment management firm.
The individual will be responsible for reviewing Corporate Income Tax/Municipal Business Tax/Net Wealth Tax Returns and VAT Returns; as well as Corporate Income Tax Returns and VAT Returns for other local European jurisdictions, preparation and submission of FATCA/CRS filings, review of tax accruals and tax aspects of financial statement preparation.
This person will assist the United States tax team on tax compliance and global reporting requirements.
This person will work closely with the team as it relates to the tax review of the Financial Statements, and preparing tax calculations for entities such as funds, and other foreign special purpose vehicles.
This position will also be responsible for working with the US and teams on management of cross-border funding structures on existing deals, including assistance with analyzing repatriation of cash tax efficiently and minimizing net wealth tax exposure.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in private equity / hedge fund industry with a focus in Luxembourg taxation
- Manager level or higher in a Big 4 Public Accounting firm preferred
- Expert Comptable (CPA equivalent) license a plus
- Coordination with colleagues in Luxembourg and United States on European and US tax matters and filings
- Experience in cross-border transactions a plus
- Experience with other European jurisdictions compliance a plus
- Experience in tiering up and consolidating financial statements a plus
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task varying priorities and while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Excel required