Top capital management hedge fund firm hiring now!
A global multi-manager hedge fund adviser with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai and London, with allocations outstanding of more than $6.6 billion. The firm manages capital for institutional investors in a highly diversified portfolio of investment strategies, asset classes and geographies directed by established hedge funds and individual portfolio managers.
- Work alongside the Chief Financial Officer, Controller and finance team to manage all aspects of accounting, reconciliation, treasury, reporting, audit and tax related functions
- Mentor members of the finance team
- Participate in and oversee regularly occurring processes, including, but not limited to finalization of the monthly NAV, proper allocation of expenses, and quarterly financial statement reporting
- Review the accuracy of financing charges and collateral changes in accordance with relevant prime brokerage agreements
- Liaise with the risk team and fund administrator to maintain the fund’s portfolios and data integrity
- Work with the Data Team and outside consultants on automation of daily processes
- Liaise with the General Counsel and legal team regarding quarterly and annual regulatory reporting
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 4 – 8 years of relevant alternative asset experience with an asset manager with focus on accounting
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Excel, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic and strong interpersonal skills required