They have been rapidly growing and taking on new clients, and are looking for someone to help continue to build out their team and play an integral role in shaping the future of the business.
The team is looking to add someone who has extensive experience with performing valuation work on a private markets portfolio. The role will be focused on the Private Markets industry, helping investment firms bring their future vision to fruition in an efficient, innovative and scalable way.
- Boutique Consulting & Advisory Firm in NYC
- 100% Remote Option
- HQ in NYC
- Focus on Asset Management clients
- Responsible for current state / future state analysis, strategic design, initiative prioritization, sequencing, roadmapping and a phased approach to delivery.
- Build strong client relationships of trust and domain experience
- Become a credible advisor to junior consultants within the organization, as well as clients
- Help to accelerate the delivery of products and services
- Lead client engagement teams participating in the entire lifecycle of designing and implementing best-practice Valuation models.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-8 years of valuations experience
- Private Markets experience
- Modeling experience