New Senior Fund Accountant/Assistant Controller opening with a Leading Global Macro Hedge Fund in NYC!
• Leading Global Macro Hedge Fund in NYC
• 20+ Years in Business
• Global Offices
• $10B in AUM
• Back to office 3x a week
• High level of exposure to senior management
• 100 employees
• 100% Benefits, free breakfast and lunch, 401k match
• Low turnover, very stable work environment
• Review monthly and annual books and records for 4 Emerging Market hedge funds and one fund of fund
• Oversight of the fund administrator, fund auditor and fund tax preparer.
• Management of the annual financial statement preparation and audit process for all 5 funds.
• Review of the internal fund estimate results, including preparing reconciliations to the internal P&L reporting system and investor allocations and investigating and resolving differences.
• Review administrator’s monthly portfolio valuation results and report them to the valuation committee and fund directors.
• Management fee & performance fee review and processing.
• Ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Hedge Fund Accounting experience
• Public and/or private side accounting experience
• Strong Excel experience
• 4-10 years of experience