Seeking a driven individual to join the expanding product management team focusing on
private markets. Primary responsibilities for this role include providing support for all aspects of the
sales/marketing/client service process with a primary focus on Financial Services credit offerings.
The role encompasses a broad spectrum of marketing and client support responsibilities, including:
• Assist in coordinating new product launches, supporting the growth of various product lines and
managing active fundraise processes.
• Updating marketing collateral and presentations that clearly communicate strategy and value
proposition for fund and/or organizational overviews.
• Prepare for client and prospect meetings by updating presentation materials for pitches, portfolio
reviews and market update slides.
• Liaising with the internal sales force to serve as a primary resource for investor/prospect inquiries
related to product offerings. Includes facilitating completion of RFPs, fund and firm information
• Active role in creating and managing ongoing investor reporting and communications, including
quarterly reports, webcasts, and annual meetings.
• Support senior members of the team in developing marketing and thought leadership pieces on
our investment strategies and/or the markets.
• Compiling market data and incorporating market research into investor presentation materials.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 2-4 years of prior experience in either investment banking or marketing/investor relations at an
alternative asset management firm.
• Experience working in Financial Services credit specifically is a plus, but is not required.
• Experience in, or familiarity with, credit markets and associated metrics (e.g., interest rates,
spreads, risk weighting, etc.) is a strong preference.
• Proficient in excel with the ability to manipulate data in a spreadsheet.
• Highly proficient and creative in PowerPoint with the ability to create marketing slides, enhance
our sales pitch, and update data.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task efficiently; strong attention to detail.
• Self-starter who can work effectively within a team, as well as independently.
• Strong work ethic, analytical skills and a genuine willingness and desire to learn are essential