The role will report into the Director of Finance, and will work to ensure proper accounting and reporting for real estate properties owned by the firm.
• Multi Billion AUM Global Family Office
• Hybrid 3x back in office
• 60+ Years in Business, very stable environment
• Office in Midtown, NYC
• Great Hours: 9AM – 6PM on average
• Amazing benefits (healthcare, 401k/matching, tuition assistance, transit benefits)
• Free breakfast, snacks, gym onsite, café, meditation room, fun company events
• 4x a week in office
• Small finance team
• Friendly, team oriented culture
• Lots of exposure across the firm and to different teams
• Strong year after year performance!
• Manage communication and relationships with Real Estate investment professionals
• Prepare and manage monthly journal entries including bank reconciliation records.
• Support the production of property company reporting packages and required financial information and analytics.
• Assist with treasury and funding operations.
• Support property accounting activities for various IT projects.
• Assist in year-end audits of real property assets, annual tax, and city required filings.
• Review lease abstracts and ensure payments are in accordance with leases.
• Be knowledgeable and contribute to internal control systems surrounding real estate properties.
• Support on special projects as needed.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• CPA strongly preferred
• Real Estate or Asset Management clients out of public accounting
• 2-3 years
• Strong Excel experience
• Ability to face off with senior management