The role is newly created, and will help to deliver economic insights and provide decision making support to the senior leadership of the organization. It will also work to develop and improve tools and processes to support strategic decision making.
• Global Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund
• $60B AUM
• 30+ Years in Business
• Great quality of life
• Very competitive compensation
• Back to office 3 days a week
• Fast-paced, young work environment, lots of opportunity for growth!
• Fully-covered benefits, unlimited snacks, 401k match, company outings
• Deliver economic insights and decision making support
• Drive the financial performance of the firm.
• Improve tools and processes to enhance reporting
• Prepare monthly financial dashboards for senior management reflecting actual results, and comparisons to forecasts / budgets
• Analyze current and past trends in the areas of revenue, expenses and other key performance indicators to improve design and accuracy of financial forecasts
• Play an active role in the firm’s annual budget and forecasting processes by working with the organization’s leadership to incorporate initiatives
• Develop financial analysis, which is value-added to decision making and assessing business performance
• Partner with the businesses in developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives, including product expansion economics
• Participate in team-wide projects with the autonomy to innovate and develop new ways to analyze the business
• Work closely with broader Finance on ad hoc projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
• 2+ years of previous FP&A or Finance or Advisory experience
• Strong Excel and Modeling experience
• Financial services preferred