We currently have an opening for a Investor Services Analyst in our New York Office. Prior experience in public accounting, hedge fund, or fund admin is preferred.
$35B AUM global alternative asset management firm
- Producing recurring and ad hoc capital flow projection and liquidity reporting to portfolio
managers, executives, and investor relations senior management
- Compiling various investor statistics and analysis for investor relations senior management
and firm public filings
- Processing of investor transactions, including redemptions, subscriptions, transfers, and
private equity fund closes
- Supporting the client partner group and fund administrator with ad hoc client questions related
to transactions and liquidity
- Assisting affiliated investors and their family offices with ad hoc questions and transaction
- Frequently interacting with Compliance, Legal, Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Accounting, IT
- Continuously assisting in process improvement and ongoing automation projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2-4 years in public accounting and/or hedge fund at a top tier firm, and/or experience
working in administrative services for an asset manager.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar degree preferred.
- CPA designation, CFA designation, knowledge of macros, or SQL is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working
- Demonstrated confidence, maturity, and proactive nature
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to work and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong academic credentials and a demonstrated interest in financial services and strong