Leading Brand Name Private Equity Firm in NYC looking to hire a Senior Transaction Services Accountant.
• Leading Global Private Equity Firm, Brand Name in the space
• Located in Midtown, NYC
• Tight-knit, fast-paced, dynamic environment, lots of opportunity for internal mobility and growth
• 9AM – 6:30 PM Average Hours
• 100% covered benefits, 401k plan/match, seamless meal account, gym memberships
• Tons of exposure across the business
• Role is open due to growth/strong performance
• This is an entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to prove yourself and grow with the group
• Fun team building activities on a regular basis, team outings, happy hours
• Assist in the coordination of the successful completion of investments made via international, multi-tier investment structures.
• Review of investment / transaction related activities
• Maintain and review all records and files pertaining to investment activity for accuracy
• Maintain detailed notes of investments in progress to create comprehensive background summaries
• Assist with the incorporation and/or dissolution of holding companies.
• Coordinate for the preparation and assist with the review of corporate resolutions, board minutes and related communications.
• Maintain various holding company related schedules- (i.e.: dividend tracking, company share capital, debt instruments)
• Ad hoc projects across finance, accounting, operations, treasury, etc. to drive the business forward
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• Understanding of the financial services space
• 1-4 years of experience
• Audit and/or fund accounting experience