Seeking a self-starter, highly motivated, team-oriented and results driven professional to work within an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- $5B AUM
- Has over 150 clients
- Over 500 employees
- 30+ years in the busines
- Great Benefit programs
- Generous PTO Time
- Multiple company outings, which include happy hours and golf.
- Great Hours!!
- Overseeing the operations of the accounting department and handle all accounting functions, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management and financial reporting
- Preparing and filing a variety of tax filings, including but not limited to, sales tax and business property tax filings
- Establishing and maintaining controls to safeguard company assets; document and recommends improvements to internal financial policies and procedures
- Overseeing the preparation of timely monthly financial statements and reports, including variance analysis versus budget and forecasts
- Effectively leading the finance/accounting team by developing and coaching existing team members and hiring talent as needed
- Working with and assisting external accountants in preparation of tax returns
- Ad-hoc requests and special projects, such as system upgrades/implementations, workflow automation
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 10-15 years of experience in corporate accounting with at least five years of management experience.
- CPA or other relevant qualification required.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting policies and compliance.
- Extensive experience with Partnership Accounting/Taxation strongly preferred.
- Experience in Professional Services, Financial Services, or Wealth Management required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on team development.
- Bachelors degree in accounting.