Role is directly supporting, and working side-by-side, with the CFO in all accounting, operations and compliance functions.
Privately owned hedge fund sponsor. The firm manages equity portfolios for its clients, also manages hedge funds for its clients.
- Daily responsibilities include: cash and equity reconciliations, performance calculations, liquidity analysis, risk analysis, trade bookings and portfolio
- Calculate management & incentive fees, deferred fees and ensure that accruals and expenses are correctly reflected in the daily
- Monthly responsibilities include: performance analysis, booking journal entries, NAV calculations, review of all marketing material, SEC
- Communicate with prime brokers, offshore administrators, legal counsel and investors.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and partner allocations for all
- Coordinate and serve as main contact for outside
- Work with the Administrator in preparing annual audited financial statements for each
- Coordinating with sell-side brokers in regards trading and
- Interfacing with current fund investors and potential
- Assisting with all aspects of the compliance function, including service provider reviews, internal forensic testing, personal trading reviews and insider trading prevention.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Candidate must be highly motivated, well-spoken, have a great work ethic, positive attitude and be very detail oriented. Experience with financial markets and familiarity with related data systems would be helpful, but not essential or required. He or she will have significant growth potential in responsibility and compensation.